What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A downloadable guide on how to eliminate procrastination, take control of your life, and spend more time doing what you love.
- Be free of the stress that’s always in the back of your mind, day or night
- Do this without using willpower and without putting pressure on yourself
- Literally overnight you can be transformed into a high efficient person
- Eliminate 4 common stumbling blocks to defeat distraction
- There is a method that works just as well as a magic pill
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Find Your Focus scores 70.59/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://findyourfocus.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: findyourfocus.com you’ll also be taken through to findyourfocus.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)